At the end of a very difficult week, I needed something to put a smile back on my face and lo and behold the wonderful Relly Rambles (a fabulous blogger whose beauty posts I love) had nominated me for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Such a lovely thing to be awarded from a fellow blogger especially after all the extra posting I’ve been doing lately and after branching out to cover new topics such as my film reviews. I’ve had such a lovely reaction to all this that I’m definitely carrying on in the same vein for the foreseeable future and hope you all will continue to read, enjoy and comment on my posts.
- Share the rules with your nominees so they know how it works.
- Give your nominator a big shout out and link to their blog.
- Share seven facts about yourself with your followers.
- Nominate fifteen bloggers of your choice.
Seven Facts about Me:
- I love quiche. There’s no denying it! But it HAS to be home-made and full of flavour. My mum makes the BEST quiches, especially when she makes individuals using up all the Christmas cheeses – although smoked salmon and broccoli is always a winner.
- Apparently no-one seems to think I’m 23-going-on-24, anyone who speaks to me over the phone thinks I must be older while those who meet me seem to think I’m 19. I get ID’d everywhere I go and yet a woman in Tesco took one look at me the other day and said “You’re definitely over 25 aren’t you” in a very sarcastic tone.. Cheers love.
- I live for Converse. They are the best shoes I have ever bought and they go with every outfit, plus they are so damn comfy for dancing all night in.
- I swear by olive oil and tea tree oil – between them you can perfectly balance your skin, plus they can be used on hair, nails, lips etc.
- Despite not considering myself a “girl’s girl”, I actually have more girlfriends now than I have ever had in my life and I couldn’t be happier about it. I’ve managed to find the most amazing friends who also are not “girly girls” so we can all be lads together!
- Music is a huge part of my life and that’s one of the main reasons why I love festivals so much – I love the fact that you can see so many different types of music in one place. My favourite song of the moment is Mr Probz – Waves (Robin Schulz Remix) – talk about getting me in the summer mood.
- Linked with the above – I love to dance. I’m definitely not very good at it and I am not one of those girls who looks hot on a night out, I’m usually the one silly dancing with her mates and in hysterics at what we look like, capturing it all on video. I love those nights out where you just dance all night with amazing friends.
- Any Girl Friday
- The Little Blog Of Life
- To Marry Completely
- Miss Erin O’Hara
- Darling Lovely Life
- Day To Daydreamer
- Jenny In Neverland
- Letters to Antoinette
- Gingerbread Buttons
- Lara’s Story
- Darcy Mae
- Molly’s Gap Year Blog
- Confessions of a Nomad
- Eat Like A Girl
- Life Ever Changing
These are in no particular order and all very talented, beautiful and such intelligent bloggers – I adore all of your posts and all of you brighten my day in one way or another. I’m so happy to count you all among my blogging friends and to have you all to look up to when I make my own blogging goals.
Thank you so much for the nomination! 😀 xx
No problem 🙂 well deserved! xxx
Thank you for the nomination babe! Lots of love! ❤ xx
Any time lovely 🙂 xxxx
Thanks so much for the nomination gorgeous lady. I think this is a fab idea, I’ll try to get it into my blogging schedule this week. On the note of having more girlie friends then ever, this can only be a positive thing 🙂 us ladies gotta stick together xxx
It was my pleasure sweetie – thought you needed it this week and it was well-deserved 🙂 looking forward to reading and you’re so right. I love having a network of girlie blogger mates as well, just as important as having friends sitting in front of you! xxx
Thank you so much for the nomination and for following me as I create my “story” around the world 😉
Best of luck for your own nomination x
You’re very welcome Lara – I’m loving reading your blog, it’s getting me ready for my trip next year. I’ve already decided to go to Laos after seeing your pictures on Twitter! xxx